• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Finished" Project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ls7corvete

Well at this point I am gonna call my case "finished".

http://gallery.pimprig.com/showphoto.php?photo=3751

Everything I do is a WIP but ATM I cannot think of anything that I want to do to it.

Its come a long ways from the begining, check the old pics on pimprig and you will see what I mean.

Anyways, a thick fan, a chevette, a res and think walled half inch tubbing. All of that in a micro atx case. What could be better?

I made this post so I could thank the forum for all the help. You guys rock. :beer:

ls7corvete said:
Well at this point I am gonna call my case "finished".

http://gallery.pimprig.com/showphoto.php?photo=3751

Everything I do is a WIP but ATM I cannot think of anything that I want to do to it.

Its come a long ways from the begining, check the old pics on pimprig and you will see what I mean.

Anyways, a thick fan, a chevette, a res and think walled half inch tubbing. All of that in a micro atx case. What could be better?

I made this post so I could thank the forum for all the help. You guys rock. :beer:
Wow looks good for so little room! I'm not even gonna complain about the wires everywhere because I can just imagine how hard it must have been to fit everything in!
Next try and put the NB and GPU into the loop!! ;) haha yeah right...

I like it. Yes you could at least zip-tie the wires or sheath them, but I like how it is all crammed into a smaller case, anyway. Plus, how did you make that res? is it PVC home-made? How did you mount it to the case? How much water does it hold?

Yup PVC. 1" fittings JB welded toghether and to the pump. Its not connected to the case, just hanging off the pump. Dunno how much water it holds.

I do want to put in a GPU block but I have other prioritys for a while. Plus im hoping for a free vga silencer.

Really not much wire routing to do. 2 fan wires and 2 power wires that i could get rid of, other than that there is just the front usb cables and i dont think i can put them anywhere because of the rad.

Anyways like i said, no window=good.

Back