• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Danger Den Shrouds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tehnull

Why is it that I don't see anyone anywhere using a clear shroud like danger den sells? If anyone here is using one how do you like it? Comparison to other shrouds you may have used?

thats because its clear, you cant see it :p

I have seen a few, havent used one personally, I have a couple coolshrouds that I use for my radiators and I like those.

Jon

Im using two, push/pull config. They look quite good. Its my first water cooled comp so i can not compare it to any other.

Can anyone post a pic of the double heatercore DD shroud? I cant find a pic of it anywhere!

dangerden fan shouds are okay but not that thick as something like the shouds on d-tek or one of the ones u make with tubberware rubber kitchen stuff whateevr it is

the point of a shroud is to get rid of the deadzeon int he middle and dangerden shrouds dont do taht all the way

Section8 said:
What if you fans are pulling air through the Rad not pushing? Do you still get a dead zone?

you mean one fan pulling? one fan pulling and one pushing? or both fans pulling

if only one fan is pulling u will get very poor temperatures so dont do taht
same with 2 fans pulling

if one fan is pull and one fan is pushing then there still will be a dead zone however the temps would be much better then the above senerios

Back