• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy Silicone Tubing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gentleman

Can someone show me where I can buy silicone tubing like those blue ones used by Zalman in their Resitator (sp?)...

Thx

Gentleman said:
Can someone show me where I can buy silicone tubing like those blue ones used by Zalman in their Resitator (sp?)...

Thx
I have the blue Primoflex tubing from Danger Den.
It's not silicone, but it looks and feels between silicone and Tygon.

CD :)

That primoflex is some nice looking stuff.

Blue silicone tubing can be found at www.mcmaster.com (no direct links to their parts is possible).
Just hunt for the silicone rubber tubing, and when you order specify blue for the color.
They don't have pics of the different colors on their site, but someone here posted a thread about their tubing with photos...search at the top of this page can find that most likely.

Finally, I'm not sure about their policy on international orders, you'll need to make sure before you order...

**GRRRR...just checked for you, and the picture in that thread doesn't work. Maybe the guy still has one available to send you-UberBlue is his name.

Last edited:
I use an assortment of proxies to dynamically rewrite pages than annoying me; McMaster uses tons of annoying iframes and java, so the pages I see have been heavily modified. Pulling out the direct link is just a handy side effect.

Of course, I have to shut down the proxies and deal with the java when I place an order. :(

Wow thanks for the linky... gonna see about ordering some

Thx

**Also, what do you guys suggest I buy? firm? soft? NSF-51 Soft?**

Last edited:
instead of just ordering online try your local hardware store im sure they have tubing. as for the rigidity of the tubing, you dont want it too hard so it wont bend, but not too soft as it will kink up easily.

Back