• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster Aquagate + GPU + NB + HD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spinout113

Registered
Hey!
I am fairly new to watercooling and about ready to jump in and try it out. I can't get an internal watercooling system due to case size :( . I am considering the coolermaster aquagate but I will also need a gpu block, a NB block, and a HD cooler. I am considering a NB and GPU from dangerdam but I don't know what size the tubing is. Is this a good idea for this system? Is there a reccomendation for another system? Any comments on the additional parts? Thanks a lot for any replys!!!Also, I was considering adding a second external reservoirs that would sit next to the aquagate (external on desk). Would this help the cooling capacity? Any other ideas welcome! Would the Exos be a better external water cooling? What size tubing does that have?

-Jason

Abit IC7-Max 3 bios 15
P4 3.0c at 3.4Ghz (FSB 227), vcore 1.65v (SP-94 w/ 90mm Panaflo)
1GB OCZ PC4000 Gold 1:1 2.8v
Radeon 9700 Pro w/ Arctic Cooling Rev 3
74GB WD Raptor
120GB Maxtor 7200rpm IDE 2MB
160GB WD 160GB SATA
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Plat.
Antec 550w PSU

Last edited:
Read this Review, Review 2, Review 3, Review 4, can google for more if ya need. 3/8 ID

I was gonna get it just for the bling, but you have to mod the hell out of it to get good cooling. If you want good performance, start reading forums and WC help sites and forget about the all-in-one systems.

If you feel like dropping some cash for the bling and are a little lazy, Aquagate's the prettiest one so far imo.

You can make a nice looking external box if you make the effort.

But willo I be able to add a NB, GPU,HD cooler and a second reservoir to it?

More than likely, the pump won't work for all that restriction.

If you can't fit it all in your case why not just make a custom box for under your case with good components.

Look at the setup Xenocide made, it rocks, and it performs well. You could add all that to it if you wanted, but you may need to add a second pump or run some things in parrallel.

Back