• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thermaltake bigwater ? cooling systems ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NON
they all use the same weak 12V pump.

better buy a kit from DD or D-Tek
or even make a rig yourself

TT kits aren't so good

M4Th said:
witch would be the best for oc of cpu and gpu card i need speed answers i going to get one in 2 days !

don't bother with any of those systems. Search the net and purchase parts to build your own setup. If you want to overclock with good results you'll take your time and find the componants that will fit in your systems and provide the best performance for what you want to do.

I have used a modified AquariusII ( Zalman waterblock) on my overclocked 2600 to good effect.
It's easy to set up and not bulky.
Temps were perfectly acceptable.

The BigWater ( which is new) looks to have a bigger radiator which could be a plus.

-WELCOME TO THE FORUM-

I would stay away from it.
I didnt see any prices there but I am certain for the same money you can assemble a custom kit that will be top of the line performance wise !
I would check out Dtekcustoms.com like The Big One said. I am getting my kit from DangerDen.com.
If you are after performance a Do it yourself setup is teh best (and IMO only way).

give us some more info on your setup (CPU, GPU, Case) and I am sure the members of this forum will gladly give you all the advice you need.

Until then (and to avoid being Flamed) you should familiarize yourself with what's at hand. Do this by reading the WaterCooling Stickies section. You should read up on Pumps especially as well as Reservoir Vs T-line. This way youll be able to make inteligent decisions later and you will be able to put the advice you get to good use.

Check out the Custum Config. kits at Dangerden.com (one order=one shipping charge!!)
Also look into the Maze4 kits on that same site.

Dtekcustoms.com is great too but youll have to order things independently (no custom kits), so go read the stickies before doing that.

Off to the stickies you go.

have fun.

SenC.

slater3333uk said:
clocker2 stop pushing the aquarius! 'Acceptible' just doesnt cut it aound here!!
I am hardly "pushing" the Aquarius, simply reporting that I had tried it and it seemed okay.
From out of the box to installed and running in under an hour and keeping my chip under 40c while Folding seems a fair deal to me.
Of course one can do better, but that's not what m4th was asking about, was it?

oooo dont get one of those kits, ESPECIALLY a thermaltake. dd and dtek have better kits. but make your own, you can save money and have fun doing it =P

Back