• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

European Style Watercooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eXCeSS

I am currently intrested in creating a european style watercooling setup (i hate aircooling) for my lan rig. I am intrested in this becasue it would cool better than air and (probably) be less noisy.

I am unfamilliar with any 1/4 style pumps, blocks, rads etc? Could you guys help me out?

Do you know of any like parts or sites that sell all the parts because I'd rather piece it togetehr by myself.

I now use 1/4" tubing also, use it right and its good. for a small pump I would suggest the c-systems pump and put your own barbs on it, home depot has push fits that are the right size. I would get a block designed for 1/4" tubing rather than anything bigger, otherwize performance will be hurt.

Jon

Go for the Alphacool NexXxos coolers, they rock with low flowrates and are good looking. Prices are between € 40,- and € 70,- (for the gold edition)...

Hey Jon,
What type of parts do you have now? I might even think of switching from my RBX setup so I can have everything in my case. Sorry for the amount of questions, but I am new to this and I am wondering about this subject.

Best "european" setups are Alphacool (alphacool.de) and Aquacomputer (aquacomputer.de).
They are either in 1/4" or 3/8".
I'd say they are best suited to mini-ITX or other small form factor.

BTW i'm European and my setup is mainly in 1/2" (apart from the GPU loop, 3/8" currently) - but from what i've seen on some Euro forums most people here use 1/4" :eh?:

eXCess, I use all custom blocks, will have a BIM and a C-Systems pump in a few days. I did run a heatercore and a mag3.

Jon

Back