• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

couple questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baldbrad

Helo all,just wanted to say in advance,thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Ok thats out of the way,time for the questions.

Im new to WC and OCing,so i want to do it right the first time.

For my case im getting a CT-2310,acrylic case from Clear computer case.

I want to mount the Radiator on the top of the case,first question,id like to have a push-pull system for fans.fan on top fan on bottom,ok so do i mount the rad. to the top of the case then the fans on top of the case or do i sandwhich the rad between the fans then mount that to the top of the case?

_____ _____

thats fan the case then rad then fans.is that how i do it or

case then fans the rad then fan?

Also im going to cooling cpu,vid card and chipset,will a single fan rad be good enough or should i go with a 2 fan rad?

well thats it for now,any help would be great,ill be ordering off the net so having all my ducks in a row before i order will be great.

If you have room in the case I would go with fan, shroud, rad, shroud, fan; all inside the case for looks. of course I would probably try and make a purty enclosure for that setup considering the clear case.

I would mount it on top of the case like this:

_____ _____

Back