• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grills that fit BIX II Dual 120 Radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toorude

Registered
Ive seen 2 grills one from snt-systems and one from highspeedpc, but their dimensions are for different radiators I believe (BIX II is 133 x 273.4 x 45 where as the Innova Rad is 145 x 320 x 45 and the Airplex EVO is 130 x 264 x 50) are there any grills that are made for the BIX II? any help would be great, thanks.

Until I read your post I didn’t even think to check whether or not the grill from HighspeedPC fit the BIX-2. I just bought that dual 120mm grill from Highspeed along with various other stuff from various other online dealers because I'm about to build a new setup as soon as my modded case arrives from So-Trick Computers. I just matched my grill against my BIX-2 and my Panflow 120mm’s and noticed that the screw holes are slightly off on the HighspeedPC grill. The only solution is to drill holes where I need them or make a slit in the current holes that will allow me to slide the grill into place since the holes are only off by a few millimeters.

ya thats what I was worried about. actually it was my friend who brought it to my attention as we were both drawing out how the case mods were going to work. let me know how it looks if your going to slightly mod it, one of my biggest mod peeves is that i cant stand even the slightest things being off. if I can drill and use a washer that covers the rest of the hole, maybe itll look fine

Back