• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy Clearflex60?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rack04

Does anyone know of any hardware stores that sell Clearflex 60 tubing in the US? The only place I can find it is at McMaster but I am trying to save shipping costs.

Yeah online stores all have it, D-Tek, Danger Den.. but i think he's looking for a local hardware shop ;)

SureFoot said:
Yeah online stores all have it, D-Tek, Danger Den.. but i think he's looking for a local hardware shop ;)

I am looking for somewhere like Home Depot, Loews, plumbing supply, etc. that will save on shipping costs.

I know this isn't what you're asking but McMaster-Carr is pretty good at pricing and shipping. Generally the other stores like DD or Dtek sell it at $1+ a foot plus shipping.

I don't recall the shipping price because when you order the tubes and even WHEN you pay for your order, they don't tell you how much they WILL charge for shipping, lol. Only when I received my order did I look on the invoice to see how much they charged me for shipping. Anyways, it's not an absurd(or even high) amount. If I recall correctly, their price on their website for a foot is cheaper than DD,Dtek, etc. You could try calling McMaster for a price quote.

I ordered 10ft from em with a bunch of other stuffs, shipping was $5. Cant beat that really, I probably would have spent that in taxes anyway..

not sure, it's part of my birthday present and despite my brithday being on saturday, i already know everything i got. My dad was telling me how the shipping was like 10 dollars for the "tubing" i asked for.

Just got 10' of clearflex60 from McMaster and shipping for UPS ground was $3.75... I'm in the same town as McMaster so I probably got the lowest shipping charge available...and got it the next morning:)

I got 10' of Clearflex, some hose clamps, and barbs from MC Master. Shipping to Oklahoma was $5. I don't see why they charged your dad so much. Maybe the total was $10?

Back