• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Installing RAID drivers*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kayboykb

Okay - I finally got my cpu up and running.. I'm formatting the drive getting ready to install Windows on it.

I have a Seagate 80 gb 8mb barracuda (what a name) - I took my floppy out so I can't use the disk that came with my IC7. Do I need to download anything or install anything for the harddrive after I get windows up and running?

If you are installing windows onto RAID then you will need to load the raid drivers from disc by pressing f6 during windows setup loading. Install your floppy temporarily if this is the case.

I just got done installing windows and I didn't install the drivers. So It's vice-versa.. isntalling the drivers onto windows??

Or am I gonna have to reformat and do it all over again to install the drivers?

I think we are unclear as to what you are saying.Do you have more than one disk? Are you planing on using raid? You can install raid drivers within windows but it cannot be you boot drive if this is the case.

Back