• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why ohh why??... L35

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Senater_Cache

Why is it impossible for me to find reviews of the Hydor L35. -Nothing on Google.
I dont want to keep looking at L30 reviews expecting no difference between the two models.
I know it has a different impellor and impellor seat. I know it pushes more GPH at the same head hight. I also know that Thorilan featured a little review/examination of the pump.
What I dont know however is why nobody has a proper review.:bang head:

If anbody knows of any sort of review or inspection, or if anybody owns this pump, please post the links or some personal comments.

(Thorilan I already read yours but feel free to re-post for others to see...great work btw)

SenC. :confused:

i havent even seen anyone selling them. i see them on some websites for sale but everytime someone trys to buy one they are told they are out of stock and that they havent got them which means the company is kinda mis representing thier stock

Back