• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PolarFlo 1/2" Black TT Series CPU Water Block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gbaz

Any one given one of these a try yet? Really nice looking, great finish on the base. Wonder how it does compared to the DD and D-tek blocks...

Item

Pic

Emailed PolarFlo and got a reply!!!! email follows.

-Ok I am sure yall have gotten a ton of email about your new blocks already, but here is another!!!!

yes we sure have!

-The tt series is supposed to be universal, and I see mounting adapters for gpu/ chipset apps, but I do not see any tt blocks for those purposes. Are they just not released yet?

They will be released towards the end of the month and beginning of August.

- Have any 3dr party tests been done on it yet?

We have many out in the world right now. We have a few testimonials from customers stating that the performance in their application is better than the PolarFLO SF. Look for reviews soon from Gruntville.com and hardocp.com.

-How do you think it will perform compared to the WW blocks?

Well... we were neck and neck with the WW in most systems (testing results varied but customers who swapped out the PolarFLO SF with the WW reported better temps) with the PolarFLO SF. Now we have much better temps with the TT so my initial guess would be that the TT is better than the SF which was neck and neck with the WW.

- Sorry for all the questions, but I as of yet have not found anyone with your new block. A much as I like the way it looks I would still like more info before making a purchase. Any info would be helpful.

We have our performance data up on our site... but it does not account for the variables in your system or anyone else's. But you can see (quanitfiably) that the TT is a better performance block than the SF and a better performance low flow block than our competition. Most of our reseller network have picked up our new TT Series. They are available on www.polarflo.com

Thank you for your questions.

Best Regards,

Steve

-Thanks for the info!!! Do yall intend to make an adapter for all AMD chips?

Nah... the 462s are on the way out...

Steve

-Neva!!!!

LOL! I know that would get you attention. We have a modification that may be released depending on demand. I will count you as 1 in the demand pool. How big is the demand pool? You are the first.

Later

Steve

-well all us amd 462 fans will have to live without one it seems :cry:
unless they get alot o emails that is....

Last edited:
Back