• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do Not Buy The Waterchill L20 Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

This kit is beyond bad, 45idle wtf. I only have a cpu block, and that's it. My sp-97 did better than that. 38 idle. 7 degree difference. I warn everyone avoid this at all costs.

Have you tried to diagnose what's causing the high temps? Bad mount, to much additive , or a change in room temp could cause high temps.

well, I haven't reseated the CPU Block, the Ceramique is spread correctly, I know that. I think it's the waterblock, seeing its rated at the bottom of overclockers.com list, we have central air set at 73, my room is 72 right now. So I don't think its that bad. I had to mount the radiator outside the case because it doesn't fit in my case, but I don't think that could do it

Told Ya.:p It's a decent kit. It uses a Hydor pump and 3/8" tubing. Can't be that bad.

Back