• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would I see an Improvement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

Alright I'm not happy with my Asetek Waterchill Kit. 37-39idle, about 1-3 improvement, 42 top load, about a 1 improvement. Now if I was to add the Hydor L30 pump at 320GPH, to replace the L20 at 185GPH, and replace the waterblock which is at .20C/W and replace it with the Asetek Antartica Waterblock which is at .13C/W, would I notice a marked improvement. temps I am shooting for are 35idle, and like 40 load. I have this kit http://www.asetek.com/default.asp?s...=sideid&myvalue=14&contentSection=2&menuID=-1
I'd be open to replacing the radiator too, but I don't think its that. But it could be I'm still a noob.

I don't know too much but I would say from common sense that better quality parts that you will see an improvement. From everything I have read a 185gpm pump is not near enough.

well if your 39 is high, what do you think of my 47? Don't get obsessed with low temps. If it is stable and quiet, what else do you want?

Back