• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Silverprop Cyclone Fusion HL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mribnik

I'm trying to find this block but it seems like every place that has it is sold out. www.frozenmods.com has it but I couldn't find a resellerating for them and the shipping for it is like $11.50. Is that pretty much what I'm going to expect for this block? Is there anyplace else that has them for the U.S.? I was looking at the Maze4 and this block and like this block just because the brass will match with my TDX with the brass top. Any place i can find these?

Criticool carries them. They are sold out though. There's another place that sells them. It's run by one guy AFAIK. Looks shady, but people here say he's really a great seller. Somebody will probably chime in with a link.

Sean Richards, who owns/runs Criticool, lives in the city I'm staying in this summer. I wrote him an email asking when the SP stuff is coming in, and he wrote me back right away giving me a whole bunch of details. His SP shipment is supposed to arrive July 19th, or earlier if the shipping from Aussie-land is quicker than expected.

He also told me that SP is coming out with a new cpu block in the next couple months.

Anyways, the 3 places that carry SP stuff in North America are all out of the HL blocks. Frozenmods.com does not carry stock. They just get SP to ship the block straight to you, according to their shipping info on their site.

I will be buying blocks from Sean. I trust someone local more than a company who is far away. I have no doubts that he is a great seller, and his emails to me reinforced that. :thup:

You know what you could do is talk to the vendor about shipping. I ordered a block from online, from a place I ordered from before, mentioned it and got a little better price on shipping.

Remember that if you are going to order something from out of the US that it could take a week to 10 days to get to you.

well, since it would take so long to get to me outside the united states anyways, perhaps I should just wait for criticool to get them back on july 19th. thanks guys. so of the people that have you, you guys definately recommend this block? I wonder what the new blocks could possibly offer over it...

Isn't criticool in Canada which is outside of US? AFAIK, only bestpcmods.com is a US distributor of the Fusion HL outside of one or two less reputable sites.

Back