• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

terrible noises

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jimstandard

i just resetup my water cooling rig with a new via aqua 1300 and it was fine but now i hear terrible sounds coming from my case that sound like something is hitting a fan but i watch the case when the sound comes with the side panel off and i see nothing touching the fans so i assume it comes from my pump, anyone have this problem before? its pretty obnoxious and scary

Vias have been know to be noisy. If you do deduct that it is in fact the pump making noise, check 'Taiming the Via Aqua' at www.wc101.com . Perhaps it's just the pump humming on the case causing the whole thing to vibrate?

Vibrations are probably the cause. I've had CD cases on top of my case shake like crazy because of my Mag 3. So make sure something in your case isn't vibrating. If it isn't your case check around your desk. Hehe.

Back