• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

C-Systems CSP 750- you know, that tiny pump.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seamadan000

I have a couple of questions for anyone using the CSP 750:

1: Do you run it off the 3pin header on the mobo or do you use a pass through to a molex connector? I notice that the stock connector is of the 3-pin variety, but it doesn't seem that a mobo header could handle such a load.

2: What are the exact dimentions of the pump. I am going to be using them in rather tight quarters and need to know just how big they are. All the websites have them at 2" by 2" by 2" but they all also say approximately, so I would like to know just how accurate that is.

3: What all do you have running on it: rad, WBs, etc. Just for S&G :)

thanks

mine shoudl be here in a couple days. from the pics at d-tek it looks like it has a floppy connector on it now or something.

Jon

I have a single running now on a pass through molex connector. They are 2x2 inches ,minus the fittings . Running a chevette HC ,Maze4 CPU WB and 2 80mm Panaflo L1A's.2500 barton@2300 1.7V always under 42C.

I'm running a single pump on a molex adapter as well. I've got only a CPU block in the loop right now (see my avatar for pic) with a Nextcool X2 rad with two Vantec stealth 120's turned down as slow as they will go. Temps on a A7N8X Dlx w/barton 2500+ at 2300/1.8v indicate 40C running F@H all day/night.

I have a second on the way , shipped friday. I also have a Maze 4 GPU and chipset WB sitting on my desk . I will be putting them on there own loop.
My pump runs cool to the touch.

I got mine today, its 2x2x1.9375" really tiny

The only thing I dont like are the helically machined threads, they only work with plastic barbs unless you want to dig in and mess up the anodization.

Jon

Man, considering it's performance in relation to size I'd have to say that's some good engineering. I thought the "sharp theading" was seen as a plus. Maybe with high-quality nylon barbs it isn't an issue.

RedViper said:
Man, considering it's performance in relation to size I'd have to say that's some good engineering. I thought the "sharp theading" was seen as a plus. Maybe with high-quality nylon barbs it isn't an issue.

sharp threading is a plus

metal to metal scraping will destroy anodization

therefore, you use plastic barbs with anodizied metals

yes, that is right. I have awesome metal barbs and I want them to go all the way in, chop off the backs, so Im making a new front housing for mine:p

Jon

greenman100 said:
sharp threading is a plus

metal to metal scraping will destroy anodization

therefore, you use plastic barbs with anodizied metals

And here I was feeling all bad because I didn't get brass barbs. :p

Anyone wondered what would happen if you had about four of these pumps in a system.... say have a 2 pairs in paralel? Not sure about the return results, but could be interesting to try out. Also if anyone has them in series, do they make more noise when hooked up this way. I know that any time I hook up two pumps in series, it always causes one pump to make a little more noise.

DeViL_909 said:
Anyone wondered what would happen if you had about four of these pumps in a system.... say have a 2 pairs in paralel? Not sure about the return results, but could be interesting to try out. Also if anyone has them in series, do they make more noise when hooked up this way. I know that any time I hook up two pumps in series, it always causes one pump to make a little more noise.

Why not just 2 mag 3s? it would be around the same size and would be around the same preformance, and lots cheaper

the csp 750 is pretty cool... i will probably order one soon... question: what's included for the 1 pump package? i would like to know so i can get any missing parts at www.mcmaster.com... thx in advance!

comes with barbs and double sided tape

mine didnt come with one but I have one, Ill probably hook it to the motherboard though.

Jon

I got 1/2" with mine, I would only asume you can ask for 3/8..........

Jon

Back