• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Case for Watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kaso

Woah i'm really spamming the forum tonight.

So i need a new case. But i'm thinking whati'll be best for watercooling.
Now obeously i'll want as much space as possible so a full tower or server case is what i'm think, but what i want to do is mount my dual Heatcore inside the case.

Now i saw the Coolermaster Stacker and i'm thinking, "Woah thats alot of Drive Bays" my heater core would fit in there mounted Verticle in the drive bays. The core would take up 7 bays, but that'll still leave loads of bays.

But are there any others that i can consider, any that arn't £145?

Well, antec usually makes good, big cases. The soho servers are nice. Also, chieftec dragons are pretty big. There are some good lian-li ones, but they are waaayy to expensive.
Personally, I think the stacker is the best case ever created.

The stacker is a great choice. However don't forget the Lian-Li's. I just bought a lian PC-7323. It's a huge case. All the Lian-Li PC-7series of cases are large. So are their V-2000 series. They are expensive though since they are so new. All of the 7series and V-2000 series have more than enough room to mount your dual 120mm heater core on the inside. The V-2000 would require a little more modding to accommodate a full water cooling setup though.

Back