• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help needed with ideas for my mods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toorude

Registered
Im trying to fit alot of stuff in a V1100b lian li case, and I need some suggestions for placements since im gonna pull out the dremel soon. basically Im watercooling the computer and using a Black Ice Xtreme II dual 120 and im also modding my gamecube into the case so that the loader is flush with the top of the case along with the controller ports. my main issue is fitting the dual 120 radiator, I can probably place it on the motherboard side door and remove everything up until the top 2 drive bays, the main problem is i dont know if i can fit a shroud on since that will add like an inch of depth. any clues on how to build my own custom shroud that will give me the best airflow for the room i have to work with? and also i need some advice for grill design to go on the door. any suggestions answers or links to similar q/a
's would be a really big help. (I will post pictures later today of all the parts so people can get a sense of what im working with) thanks
-posted this in the modding forum but no one responding so I guess Ill try here

Back