• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello, looking for for some suggestions.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tenchi

Registered
Hello all.

I currently have a P4 2.8 @ 3.22 on air. The temps seem a bit high and I'd like to continue OC my system (and video card) so here I go..

My system specs are this.

P4 2.8 @ 3.22 with swiftech heatsink.
Corsair PC4000pro ram.
Abit IC7-MAX3
ATI 9800XT
lastly..
A Thermaltake III 1000A case.

I did try to search, but alas, the search function seemed to not work for me (it'd timeout no matter what search I tried).

So I'll come here..

I was thinking for a CPU/GPU, I could go with swiftechs, but then again, there are so many different waterblocks out there.

I'd like to try to fit this all in the case, if possible. So no external rez/pumps please ^.^

My budget? Well...200 dollars or more.

I've read a good amount of the stickies and this is my second time doing a watercooling system (this time by myself) so...
Dozo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu. ^^

Tenchi said:
Hello all.

I currently have a P4 2.8 @ 3.22 on air. The temps seem a bit high and I'd like to continue OC my system (and video card) so here I go..
Hello.

What is " a bit high"?
What temps are you hoping for?

Hi;

If you want a new Swifty kit, like the 8600 series, you should be quite happy. I've heard lots of good things about them, including opinions from users here. The problem is that you'll probably spend a bit more than $200 after you factor in the needed extras.

Back