• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap H2O system For vidcard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcfan60

Hey guys, what would be a cheap Wattercooling setup or kit to have it cooling my video card, this will be ONLY for the video card I know everything I need (water block, pump, fittings, tube, fans for the radiator pure watter and add maybe a little antifrezze etc.) I been doing a crapload of research for several moths but I would like to know what the PPL here recomend.
Also maybe in the future add a pelt like a 80-90W pelt to keep things even cooler.

What do you guys recomend?

via aqua 1300 pump for about $20
dtek customs scratch and dent jr-120 radiator for $20
dangerden maze4 or Swiftech MCW-50 waterblock for $40
2 120mm fans (just find some relatively cheap ones) for $20
the rest you can get at your local hardware store for cheap.

if you want to save some cash you can get the swiftech MCW-40 on clearance at swiftnets.com for $11, and you should be able to find some 120mm fans for less than ten bucks each. That will get you a real nice system.

can't he just go heatercore instead of the "scratch and dent jr120" ??

cheaper and better, if not better than at least cheaper

not really any cheaper (~$15-$20 bucks the latest I have seen) and you don't get barbs, and although you can indeed fit the tubing over the ends of a chevette, I just prefer barbs. Also the pro 120 that I listed is a heatercore, just painted and with barbs, so IMHO its worth the less than $5.

Back