• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Revised setup again!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
finally...we'll im officially out of stuff to upgrade. totally bored. i guess i will be in hibernation for a while.

to clarify it is:
cpu > gpu > nb > pump > res > pump > rad
?

Sure you get great temps, but you can definitely clean that up a lot. maybe if you flip rad around and put two holes in the top of your case?

i am not cutting up my case again. and yes that is the correct block order. besides it adds character with a little twist and turn here and there.

Looks good. What are you temps and is that second pump really necessary due to the size of your case and setup or id it there just because you wanted it?

I'm currently debating on updating my rig as well. The pump I have is just too big. I like the look of those new C-Systems CSP 750 pumps. Two would work great :)

Here is a semi-current picture of my rig:
15.jpg

two pumps is necessary, my temps are idling at 31c load at 40c case temp approx 29-32c. there is just too much tubing and restriction for one pump as good as the MCP600 is.

SemiCycle said:
I'm currently debating on updating my rig as well. The pump I have is just too big. I like the look of those new C-Systems CSP 750 pumps. Two would work great :)

Here is a semi-current picture of my rig:
15.jpg

i like, its simple and elegant at the same time. that's how i wanted mine to be. I really dont need all teh graphics and etc.

mmm ok i agree about the twisting and turning character thing. However, the way the pumps are sitting sideways bothers me every time I look at it. Obviously if you like it then keep it! But a little more tubing could have them sitting flat :p

i know, but heck im done messing with it. the next time i do anything to it, it will be a new waterblock with a new cpu and basically new everything. I like the way things are, im actually satisfied for once.

yeah great case, actually quieter than my old case, too. loving it. and i do not want to hack this case up. and yes maxboost i mean it this time, i am satisfied. except when my modded board comes back.... :p

situman said:
yeah great case, actually quieter than my old case, too. loving it. and i do not want to hack this case up. and yes maxboost i mean it this time, i am satisfied. except when my modded board comes back.... :p

Yup, nice and rattle-free, even with such a light material. Yeah, I've cut this case once. Even though the results were good, I DON'T want to try my luck. BTW, are you satisfied with your rad? It sure looks nice and clean.

im loving it, i had a heatercore before and its just ugly, lol. now the whole setup looks clean and simple at the same time. my load temps and idle temps drop by a few degrees C with this case.

Back