• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Almost there!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spinout113

Registered
Hey,
I am looking for everyones opinion about this rig. Everything is from frozencpu

3\8th tygon tubing (10ft)
Danger Den TBX 3\8 P4 CPU block
Swiftech 3\8 chipset block
Swiftech GPU block (w/ 1\2 to 3\8 hose barbs)
10 3\8 plastic clamps
Swiftech MCP6000 pump (w/ 1\2 to 3\8 leakfree reducer)
Danger Den Black Ice Micro Dual 80mm Rad (w/ 2 panaflo 32cfm fans and )
Swiftech 3\8 Fill and Bleed system

Other stores:
Fluid XP coolant w/ dark blue uv dye (I cant figure out which dye to use)

Please give me any suggestions\comments\etc!!! THANKS!!! :D

i think you should just go with 1/2 instead of using the connectors to lower the size. also, the aquaextreme is the same exact pump as the mcp600 and its a bit cheaper. also buy your stuff at either dtekcustoms.com or at cooltechnecia.com cause you'll get 10% off. personally, i think you should get a jr-120 heatercore or another heatercore casue they are cheaper and better than the BIM2, do some modding a fit it in the case. I origionally was gonna get that same radiator and im glad i got the jr-120 instead.

Do I have all the neccesary converters, etc? Also, what do u think of the coolant (fluid XP)? Lastly, where can I get the best blue uv dye?

Does the size really matter that much?? I was hopeing to make the system as neat as possible and the 1\2 tubing looks very big

Personally, I think fluidXP is a waste of money. Just use water with something to prevent growth. Antifreeze generally works for that purpose, as well as inhibiting corrosion. I would reccomend going with 1/2" tubing, although I can't give you any numbers on how much more flow you will get.

Back