• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TDX help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Revival

Registered
I just got a TDX with the extra adapters.

I have a 2 fan rad with mcp600 pump.

I only have cpu block on there now and could perhaps expand and put in gpu block as well.

What "accelerator nozzle" should I use? I was thinking of a 4?

I'm getting rid of my whitewater becuase of the 3 nozzle design. It would be great to get performance as close to whitewater as possible..

Thanks

The #5 performs the best, but on my RBX I get on an average of 2 holes plugged up after about a month of use. The #4 would be a good compromise tho since it shouldnt have any problems with it plugging up. From what I can tell it is about 1°c difference between the 2. The same should hold true for the TDX. I have GPU, NB and 2 120mm rads in my system.

#4 is the best to use. there is very little difference between the #4 and #5 temp wise. i use the #4 and i tested the #5 and there was only about a 1C difference in temps. so all in all use the #4 cause it wont clog like #5 will.

According to procooling #4 is the best, if you feel the need to swap out the gereral-purpose adapter. #5 is said to jam easily from any detritous in your loop..

Alright.

Running #4 right now

results
White water = 16.5 over ambient
TDX = 13.5 over ambient

Temps were taken at load with MB sensor.

THnks for the info guys...

Revival said:
Alright.

Running #4 right now

results
White water = 16.5 over ambient
TDX = 13.5 over ambient

Temps were taken at load with MB sensor.

THnks for the info guys...
Was the WW dirty? The WW should be outperforming the TDX... Guess it could be due to the mobo/socket temp not being accurate and a different mount...

Back