• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

80mm radiator vs 120mm radiator / RESERVOIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jojo1971

Thanks to those who responded to my previous thread, so far I have purchased the following:

1.)Swiftech MCW50 GPU Block $38
2.)Swiftech MCW6002-P CPU Block for Intel P4 478 $40
3.)AQX-50Z-DC12 AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12 Mag Drive Inline Pump $79

(the DD Maze4 for GPU is out of stock everywhere that's why I purchased the Swiftech MCW50 GPU Block instead...)

***Im looking for a nice radiator right now..I cant decide between the 80mm vs 120mm..The 80mm radiator would be easy to mount in my Lian_Li PC65B case but it might compromise the overall performance of my WC setup..The 120mm radiator I think is alot better but I dont know where to mount it...

***Im also looking for a nice reservoir.Are BAY-TYPE Reservoirs like this good enough?? Whats the probability of getting leakage from this type of reservoir? Is it sturdy?

These will be the rest of my components:
2 x 250gb WD SATA HD
1 x 200gb WD IDE HD
Lite-On 812s DVDRW
2.4c SL6Z3 "MO" @ 3.5+ on air
P4C800-E Dlx
SB Audigy
ATI X800XT
Enermax 550W PSU

ANY IDEAS regarding my RADIATOR and RESERVOIR?? thanks in advance for your inputs..

Why not use a Heater Core? They're very cheap and usually outperform the "Special Computer Rads" you're thinking about. The '86 Chevette heater core costs about 20 dollars and fits a 120mm with a shroud...

Back