• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Spin On The Corsair Hydrocool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drkCrix

Registered
Having used the HC for several months I was pretty pleased, portable, easy to use, the only issue I had was that it used 1/4" tubbing and I wanted something that had 1/2" as I am planning on going to a Dual Opteron setup and I needed to maximize the amount of heat that the system was able to remove.

So what I ended up doing was stripping the HC down to the frame and then I added the best 1/2" parts that I could fit in the chasis.

Here are the Pics,

Inside Of Case

HydroCool Modded to all 1/2"

Big Bad *** Quick Disconnect Fittings

All Finnished

Let me know what you guys think

Cheers,

Chris

I like it, very well done. One question, Where did you get the Quick Disconnects for 1/2" ? I want to add some to my setup, but dont know where to get them.

The 1/2" disconnects I got from Colder

Colder Non Spill

as for better temps, its kinda hard to compare right now as I am using a different cpu and its is hotter then #$%@ in my apartment ( damn summer ), as it is I only see a 4-5C increase in temps between idle and full load (F@H)

Back