• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A little Comedy for Water Cooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW, I tried it and I and it works, then i added lots of salt to the bathtub to make the water more conductive and I got an even higher overclock then I filled the tub with gasoline and lit it on fire and I got rid of the black holes problem, then I put all the solvents that corrode metal and put them in there so that the contacts don't get oxidized and not work, then I put a car battery in there for a little extra power and I got an even higher overclock.

I hope you know i am just joking.

He didn't say anything about the memory he was using. Hmmm... Maybe you could buffer the black hole until a page fault and make a universal time bomb.

For added effect, I turn my hair dryer on, and drop it in the tub full of water and computer. The extra voltage helps speed the processor up.

lmao. I'm gonna try if this works for my processor first thing in the morning.

hmm. It just doesn't do it for me. To me it just sounded like a noob to overclocking blabbering on about terahertz and space-talk... putting your hard drive in the toilet... wow, in reality, that would kill the hard drive... I guess to some people that is funny, but to me, it isn't.

Reminds me of the time I went to idaho..Just kidding
Idaho is a mythical place fabricated by the british.

Back