• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p95 problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nocturnal714

The Lost Soul
anyone know what this could be? i start a torture test and its has been a couple of hours and its still on test 1. its not frozen or locked or anything like that and it still shows the cpu and memory doing stuff and when i end the test it says it ran for x amount of hours and minutes yet its still on test 1 and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. is this a software issue or hardware? btw no errors come up or anything like that

yea i think i usually have mbm5 running. i'll double check that later. how do i change priority in p95?

First you have to type in the password. Click on Advanced>Password and the password is 9876. Then click on Advanced>Priority and type in 10. This will make your system crawl but it should give all the processor power to P95. It is okay to run MBM while it is priming on priority 10, it may be slow to update temperatures and voltages though.

Back