• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi Babes...

I own a Zalman Reserator and have had it for over 2 Months. I initially ran it on my 2500-m setup which was running at 2.8Ghz. The chip eventually died so I went intel for the first time. I bought a 3.0Ghz non-30 caps which was just crap at OCing. I then got a 3.2Ghz 30 cap cpu and got to 3.84 with respectable temps.

If your not OCing....nothing can match its silence. Even if u do OC it can do well enough. I am not cooling the VGA so I dont know if it would make a huge difference, I doubt it though as GPUs usually create small amount of heat even when OCed compared to CPUS.

After all the negative responses on this forum I am still really happy with it. Silence and good performance when OCing. At standard temps nothing even comes close to it...oh and it looks so COOL! Anyone who see's it always asks what the hell it is...

Your choice...if you want performance WCing then I'd get a custome kit.

JBell®

Back