• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks to all the members that helped me out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CAPiTA

So after a year of reading threads, stickies and looking at galleries, I've finally purchased my own WCing system.

My final choices were
MCP600 pump
MCW6002-A CPU block
Maze 4 GPU block
Typhon 5 1/4" res
Heater core from ebay (thanks to b0bby for the link)
finally some Primoflex tubing and a new Dragon case

Well, I just hope it's going to be worth it :)

Anyway, the main reason of this posting is to say thanks to literally every member that posted on this forum. By reading you're stuff I gained tones of knowledge that helped me out tremendously.

Thanks!

We shoud make your post a sticky so it can be an example to all who come here. Great list by the way.

klath said:
Hopefully, you just forgot to include it in your list but don't forget the CLAMPS!!! :p

Best not stir it, please. Its not needed. Thank you.

pfffffb!
u don't need to stinkin clamps
i never use clamps
:and nb block continues to leak on my gfx card:
but then again, my computer is usally down 3/4s of the year..

great list capita!! If u've been reading for a year, you would have probably learned a lot from my stupidity (things u shouldn't do :D) Make sure to post some pics when its completed!!

We shoud make your post a sticky so it can be an example to all who come here

If people aren't checking the stickys for info prior to posting questions, what makes you think they'll read this?

That being said...

CAPiTA, let us know how it turns out, and get some pics up when you get a chance....

Last edited:
I'm not forgetting about the clamps. I'm definitely going to take the extra steps to ensure my system doesn't get fried. :p Don't worry, as soon as I get the last couple of parts in, I'll post some pics.

CAPiTA said:
I'm not forgetting about the clamps. I'm definitely going to take the extra steps to ensure my system doesn't get fried. :p Don't worry, as soon as I get the last couple of parts in, I'll post some pics.

I dont really know much about watercooling (trying to pick up some info reading through threads ;)) but imho pics make a thread quite interesting.

Guderian said:
|PUN ALERT|

I don't understand why people are always on your case greenman100....

I mean your such a fungi to be around.

BUAHAHHA. My neighbors must have been startled from a high-pitched laugh coming from my room. :burn:

CAPiTA said:
...........Maze 4 GPU block
Typhon 5 1/4" res
Heater core from ebay (thanks to b0bby for the link)
finally some Primoflex tubing and a new Dragon case.........

Thanks!

glad i could help with your decision. i'll be buying a couple of those myself for future puters. remember to post pics.

Back