• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leaky pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Icebl@ster

Well when i went to test it everything was fine except my pump is leaking.Its a mag3.Well i dotn know how to explain where but the peice that u can unscrew off is leaking.If that doesnt make sense tell me.Thanks in advance

Goop up the o ring of the impeller housing and use nylon barbs on the intake. If you dont have Nylon barbs handy use a metal hose clamp (the kind tightened with a screw) around the plastic intake (where the NPT threads are, just on the outside)
good luck
--
Man, that question has come up soo many times.
MODS, you should implement some sort of new-to-WC section. (I assumed IceBl@ster to be a newcommer beacuse had he done proper research he would have surely known about the mag3 leak) With such a section we could keep the WaterCooling section somewhat less cluttered with overly repeated Qs. IMO that would keep the WC section more interesting to in the knows or post-setup WCers.
just a suggestion.
SenC

Back