• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

firefox Q

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drec

how do i make links i click on open up as new tabs instead of new windows?

Drec said:
how do i make links i click on open up as new tabs instead of new windows?

Middle mouse button click or Ctrl+click :)

You can also download the extension called single window. Some pages still come up in new windows for some reason but it makes it so 90% of the time they end up in a tab

Shawn

quick note on tabs...

Notice on the top right of the window(next to the tabs), the little red "X" button...that will close the tab that is currently in view only. I loved it when I found that one :)

snafumaster said:
quick note on tabs...

Notice on the top right of the window(next to the tabs), the little red "X" button...that will close the tab that is currently in view only. I loved it when I found that one :)

Agreed... if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times:Once you go tabbed web browsing you never go back!

Odie :)

shill82 said:
You can also download the extension called single window. Some pages still come up in new windows for some reason but it makes it so 90% of the time they end up in a tab

Shawn

Thanks I was looking for something like that. :D

Back