• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Rad are you using?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

Please only those who are using Radiators, no heatercores please.

What are you using? I'm trying to see if it is worht the 84$ for the Thermochill

Why use a rad with their 3 times as much as a standard 120mm core, 18-20$ and it will be all you need for W/Cing one pc. Dteks Pro cores are just Chevey Heater cores.

all heatercores are radiators
not all radiatirs are heatercores
learn the terminology

copper in heatercore/thermochill, ok
fin density close to equal, ok

let me know of any other differences relevant to cooling

do not even bring up color

unfortuneatly my case is weird so I can't fit that rad internally. I need a rad that is 13.3cm at a max wide (5.4cm) if any can find me a rad that is that size other than the Thermochill, I'd gladly buy it

if you can find a heatcore that fits my case, I'd go for a heatcore, but like I said its a pain to fit it in my case. I don't like the look of the rad mounted externally. Modding my case is not an option.

length doesn't matter to a point, as long as it is a single 120mm fan rad. The crucial thing is the width.

greenman I must be really really stupid I have been looking for a rad that size for a week and only found one. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Gotta love this forum

Now were can I buy one?

Back