• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The WC Rig Pic Thread Sticky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

Has anyone seen that thread? Most of the pics don't work. Can we do something about this (calling a mod), It could have really helped me to see things, but thanks to the great members on this site, I made it through fine. And as I was looking the mounting the White Water Sticky, none of the pictures work anymore.

So basically HEY MODS CAN YOU HELP THE NOOB WATERCOOLERS AND FIX THE STICKIES?

......please?

yea it sucks only about 10% of the pics work. I think we should have a new one with just pics and a list of the parts no comments or any thing.

I will PM the authorities so as to bring their attention to this thread. The quickest way to get their attention in the future is to either PM them about it, or link them to the thread. I will get in touch and link them here, and we'll see what we can do about that. :)

SniperXX said:
Ditto.

EDIT: Opps I missed the polls are closed post, lol.

Ya the comments are cool but when you cant even see what they are talking about makes it useless.

Consider there were 10 pages of comments and 2 pages of pics. The comments just need to be in a different thread.....that's all

We've ran threads without commenting before successfully mike. Check out the picture thread in O/Community - there just needs to be a very clear first post. It needs a sister thread for comments. :)

Back