• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Setting up GAT with Abit AI7...help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
I cant get this stupid GAT to work! Everytime I try turbo or street racer my computer just goes blank and i have to restart. Im using bios 17 ( latest ) and i have 2x256mb komusa hyperram pc4000 (adata chips ) PC4000 and 2x256mb Nitro PC4000.

Actually, it was Crotale that did guide (see link). Start out with auto, auto, auto, disable, disable (oops, I see you already have done that). I've never gotten F1 or Street Racer to work. I can get Turbo to work with my BH-5 chip RAM if I crank up the vdimm to 3.2v. The second one, refresh cycle time works ok on normal, but I don't see any performance improvement. The last two seem to always work best disabled.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=258345

Yeah on my AI7 with Adata PC4200 I had AAADD set. Your memory won't do any better with 3.2v versus 2.9v. I had two different sets and they were both the same - several others noticed the same also. I ran street racer with BH-5, but that was at a paltry 240fsb - My adata was running 285fsb.

desktop59.jpg

thats with 2.5-4-4-7 timings@250mhz 1:1

Back