• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ahh What Is This!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

OK, sorta ticked off right now. Every time I open E-mule, after a few min of being open it will just totally hard lock. Everything hard locks. If i'm not useing e-mule it doesn't happen but as soon as I open it, a few min later I am hard locked. Everything on the network gets stopped, everything stop's.

It ran fine before (like the other day), but now it's doing this and I just can't figure it out. I have tryed reinstalling and it still does it! What on earth could be causeing it?

Also for some reason, in My Network Connections it shows I have a network bridge... MAC Bridge Miniport. WTF is that? I don't have a bridge, before I always just had my Local Area Network, and 1394 connection, now I have both and the Network Bridge. And everything is going over the network bridge, if I disable it I loose net access.....

Ah ok... could have swore I tryed it earlier and it refused to go away... maybe I am seeing things.

Looks like the e-mule thing is just an issue with this version of it so forget that question :p

What exactelly is 1394 Connection, can I remove it?

1394 is firewire. You could delete all the connections and re-run the internet connection wizard. By lock-up what do you mean, that after a while of downloading on Emule you loose connection? If that is what you mean, you have a cap on your connection that only allows you do download/upload at a certain speed. And when that is exceeded, your ISP cuts you off for a while.

Back