• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bong finished!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pro*Banshee

Just finished priming up my bong today, it's a shame my IC7 died after I followed the INCORRECT version of Hipros VTT mod :( .

Anyways, here are the pictures

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Pro*Banshee/DSC00001.jpg

Pretty blue to match my loveley sunkist case

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Pro*Banshee/DSC00002.jpg

My wonderful RBX waterblock with the whole mess of tubing

This bong is approxamatley 4'8" high, and the hydor L30 gives me good enough waterflow at that head to keep my temps at 40c load @ 3.95 Ghz on my 3.0C (need more voltage to my rams, I know these samsung chips can do better).

When I turn on the air conditioning? whooo boy! I didnt get a temp reading, but the block starts to condense _under load_. I have a feeling it doesnt have much to do with temperature, but mostly with humidity.

Oh, and on the topic of bacteria forming in it, I add approxamatley a capfull of rubbing alcohol to every 16 oz of water I dump in, gives my room a nice clean smell :D .

Oh, and it burns through about 8 oz of water (near as I can figure anyways, the water level goes down about 1/2") every 12 hours (I set up a cup to collect the condensed water underneath my air conditioner, and dump it back into the system :D .

The way I figure, every other cup I add another capfull of alcohol, so I like to think I'm replacing it at least quick enough to keep bacteria from forming

I happen to thing the waterfall noise is quite soothing :p

It's also a great way to tell if I have the head aligned properly, the louder the shower sounds, the more water is freefalling instead of sliding down the side of the pipe.

Thank you for the compliemtns and criticism everyone :D

I'm planning a different bong project in the future, an adaptation of a waterfall if you will, complete with asthetics.

Back