• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice pre-modded watercooled case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You could build a better setup in a different case for less than what they want. Just think getting a chieftec dragon for 70 shipped. You would have 250 bucks to get a water cooling setup. That would make a very nice setup, all they would have to do is read on how to set it up.

Yes but look at their watercooling gear - it's worth more than $200 already... And many people are afraid/unable/unwilling to take power tools at their case. No so expensive IMHO for what you get - modding service, tubes cut to length and pre-installed, rad and pump ready & in place..

I would recomend it to newbies. The only problem is the price, which the review claims is cheaper than DIY, and that it only comes standard with one water block. Additional blocks push the price up.

:thup: that certainly is a very nice setup at a very reasonable price. It would, however, have been nice to see the heatercore mounted at the front in a push-pull configuration though. It would also be nice if they could include an option to have a dual 120mm heatercore :p

I think that price is totaly reasonable. I wouldn't question anyone for buying that case.

When you consider you get a nice case, an etch, the blowhole, and everything, it isn't that bad of a deal.

Back