• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LR Cascade Installation on Athlon 64

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aldamon

Hi all,

A few months back, I purchased a Cascade block for my Athlon XP. The adapter plate for the Athlon 64 was included with a bag of screws and washers. Now forgive me for the dumb question, but since my A64 setup is arriving on Friday and I've never actually touched an A64 system, could someone tell me how to install the mounting plate and mount the Cascade on an A64 board? I looked at Cathar's site and there are no instructions. Pics would be great. I'm sure it's incredibly easy. I just want to make sure I do it right the first time.

Last edited:
I bought it from a private seller so that doesn't help me. Someone just posted this at Overclockers Australia:

cascadea64.jpg

Is that correct? The adapter plate comes with a lot more parts than what is used there.

Last edited:
That looks to be correct as far as I can tell.
I used about 1/2 the hardware I got with my RBX.

off topic - aldamon, what camera did you use to take that picture? amazing clarity!

Back