• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cant stay logged in...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cypher720

At many bulletin board sites...i cannot seem to stay logged in. when i login, its fine. then when i go to post, it asks for my password and username again. so far OCfoums has been fine...but every other board...even my own on my own server is doing this. any ideas? yes - cookies are enabled...

Hello old friend... :),
The first thing I always try is deleting temp. internet files/cookies, etc. Also, try Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, Restore Defaults. Is this just with IE or does it do the same thing with an alternative browser (AOL, Firefox, Mozilla)? Good luck!

Matt

In addition to Matt's suggestion, check that the date is correct for your timezone...your cookies may be expiring because of an incorrect date.

i have done both suggestions, and neither have worked. ive been away from my computer (im at college for orientation), so ill check when i get home later today.

And off topic - hey matt - long time no see! IM me at Drummenbaum sometime and we will chat!

Thanks again, and any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Mike

Back