• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

compunurse or other low temp monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

Ok where can I buy (not online) a digital temp monitor like a compunurse. My last one fell in the water and only works some times. :cry: I'm looking for almost free here. Could I make one?

Can't make one that I know of.
You might try canned air to blow any water out of the circuit inside (requires you take it apart) if it works part of the time, it may be saveable. You can try warming it with a blowdryer, but DO NOT get it too hot, you don't want to exceed it's normal range by too much.

CompUSA has some decent looking bay-mount ones with two displays for $20 (yeah I know, not free :eek:) You might look around there though, cause I'm sure I saw a cheap single one without a bay-mount plate. They only had the dual one listed on their web page.

Worth a look.
If you have a local computer show like we do, you might try there too, saw one for ~$5 a couple of weeks ago.

Back