• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kazaa lite driving me nuts!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furiousfords89

ok i just finished downloading kazaa lite, and i was going to start downloading my first song, when an error message saying that kazaalite.kpp has encountered an error and has to close, and it keeps doing that everytime i try to view the ''traffic'' folder. Is there any way to fix this?

i already tried uninstalling/reinstalling but no luck....this was the same thing that happened on my other comp before.

Depending on the version of Kazaalite it may just NOT work. I had a similar issue when i reinstalled XP and then Kazaalite. Turned out to be a bug in the older version. Version 2.4.3 is the current working version.

Z

i wouldent touch this thread with a fourty foot pole..*runs away screaming "i didnt hear anyone talking about kazaa"*

I see nothing wrong with the discussion of the program as long as the discussion confines itself to the forum rules. In this case the person is having a problem with the program crashing.

Z

lol i no longer have the problem w/ kazaa, i switched to ares and its like 10x better

Great, I hope you catch all the viruses floating around on such programs. Good luck!

Lets keep it civil guys... and probably best to avoid anything that could get the discussion into P2P and file sharing. Not really a topic for these forums.

Speaking of the program, and problems with the program is kosher according to the forum rules. However, talking about what you download with it is against the forum rules.

I'll also reitterate David's comments about keeping it civil. The line between personal attacks is blured at best, so err on the side of caution, and don't say anything that might be taken the wrong way.

This thread is wading deep into the warez waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back