• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dtek CSP750 Pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dicecca112

How many GPH do these pumps add up to if you use two. Do they shut off when you shut off your computer, and they can be attached to a standard molex right?

Last edited:
Pump assuming that this is the pump your talking about, yes it is hooked to a molex connector from what I can see. So it wouldn't have power when you turn of your computer, meaning that yes, it does turn off with your computer. The other parts I don't know, I'll leave it to someone who does.

The CSP 750 pumps have the 3 pin connectors that you can plug directly into the motherboard fan headers (but I would use a 3 pin to 4 pin (molex) adaptor instead). If you purchase the CSP X2 (2 pumps package) from Dtek, the package has a Y 3 pin connector as well as 3-4 pin adaptor that you can connect to an extra molex from the PSU. I'm just going with what they stated at their site but the total flow depends on how you set the pumps as serial or parallel. As parallel, total flow is 170gph and as serial, it's 150gph across cpu block if i'm not mistaken.

will this pump outperform a l20 or even an l30? I like the size of these pumps, I want something similar to that size, seeing I have a mid-tower, and space is an issue.

Back