• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

seanomatic/bigtoe i need help please..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

ok here my prob, as ive already told deathstar13. i have a modded ic7 with a 2.4c and Prommy.. i am capable of stable oc's up to 330/335. ive been waiting for the ddr600 but i know there just aint alot of maniacs wanting this stuff so as bigtoe already said in deathstars thread that"they have a limited supply, but the el pc4400 comes from the same pile".. my only prob is id hate to put out 350.00 400.00 / or 200.00 for 2x256 and end up with something that runs 298(great for anyone else but 30/35 fsb hit for me. i wouldnt help feeling a little cheated) now i know expecting ANY ddr1 to run 330 is being unreasonable. but ive seen some of the guys run 310/315 on some of ur stuff. would u guys be willing to sell me a set of some ddr that has run 310 or so for an extra charge???? i know u guys are really busy and might not have the time and thats ok also. but i figure if a person doesnt at least ask,he will never know... thnx mike... (aka flapper)

im gonna bump this as id like to know about it myself.i need to order 2sticks in a week btw.
i only need 300fsb but 310fsb would be magical.

im not sure but if you dont get an answer here it might be better if done by pm.

ocz has some primo chips, plus i had a 256 stick of simpletechpc4000 nitro run 310, so hopefully they can help us.. (probably everyone and his brother is nagging them too.. lol)
i wasnt thinking i should have pm'd him /them. but if there is some kinda procedure maybe it will help the guys following us that need ddr600 too..

flapperhead said:
ocz has some primo chips, plus i had a 256 stick of simpletechpc4000 nitro run 310, so hopefully they can help us.. (probably everyone and his brother is nagging them too.. lol)
i wasnt thinking i should have pm'd him /them. but if there is some kinda procedure maybe it will help the guys following us that need ddr600 too..
well i do know if anyone has something to run 300fsb its ocz.
about the simpletech,i just wish ever stick would run that tho.and as you have said im not about to go play russian ruellet with $400 sets of ram.

i do know they have helped others in purchasing ram that fit what they needed.
i just am half temped as i said in my other thread to get 2x256 pc4400 el gold and that should run 300fsb+ easily.being 256mb sticks oc better but i then cant sell my current ram as i need/want a gig for everyday running.so im better off finding and paying extra for the best.

"edit" i sent a pm to both pointing out the thread and so they may want to contact us by pm or post here.i hope its post here as they could gain customers with others seeing how they handle requests.

Last edited:
"edit" i sent a pm to both pointing out the thread and so they may want to contact us by pm or post here.i hope its post here as they could gain customers with others seeing how they handle requests.[/QUOTE said:
thankyou my friend...

mrspec3 said:
I dont know if sean or tony will reply to this thread so I think you would be better of either emailing them or PMing them

yeah, deathstar said the same, and u are both right..

SeanOMatic said:
I got your PM's and replied guys.
i sent you a reminder :)

i hope to not be a pain but just a very impatient and hopefull ocer.
also sean/bigtoe im not sure on your guys end about how you feel about threads like this as this isnt a "usual" request or "proper channels" being used?

i just think its great seeing a company even trying fullfill customers wishes even tho a product isnt offically to be had.to me it shows a willingness to at least listen to customers.

i will not hold anything against you or ocz if nothing comes of this.it was just a shot in the dark on my end and id say for flapperhead also even tho i cant speak for him.

We understand. I am talking with Tony today for you guys, although he is fully aware of this thread already. I got hit with some bronchitis, so I wasn't able to get to our office today, but I will keep you both up to date via PM.

SeanOMatic said:
We understand. I am talking with Tony today for you guys, although he is fully aware of this thread already. I got hit with some bronchitis, so I wasn't able to get to our office today, but I will keep you both up to date via PM.
well dont push yourself while sick man!
take a load off and have a hot totty :) jim beam works great for bronchitis.but is a &^*% with a hangover.

ill be online 24/7 hitting refresh every 15 minutes as usuall awaiting word.

im not impatient,im not impatient,im not impatient :(

saying it 3 times and repeat every 5 minutes so i stop refreshing my pm box!
i have the sickness!

I am going to the be in the office today and will be able to get some more info for you guys.

I'll probably managed to expose our entire office to bronchitis while I am at it too!

:eh?:

SeanOMatic said:
I am going to the be in the office today and will be able to get some more info for you guys.

I'll probably managed to expose our entire office to bronchitis while I am at it too!

:eh?:
eeek dude. im impatient but no a sadist :( stay home if you are still sick,im not gonna hold it against you anyhow.

ill be sure to soak everything down in rubbing alchohol if you send something :) lol j/k!

Back