• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CSP 750 fittings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It sure does..BTW its an AWSOME little pump!!
90 degree in the back(in) and a straight up top(out).
100_0807.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago...not here yet. Anyways....fafnir, I read in another thread that they can be submerged but shouldn't be used that way because they didn't design it to be submersible.

They come eother 3/8 or 1/2. I use mine with 1/2. Why would you want to submirge it? It uses around 3 watts of power, it plugs into a fan header :D

I think they come stock with 1/2" polypro barbs, you do not want to use metal barbs on these, they will most likely scratch the anodization, especially how they are machined to be a very tight fit with plastic.

Jon

i *HAVE* to get a submerged pump, and DC would be really nice

look at a reserator and you'll understand

no, you dont need to have it submerged even in the reservator.

Jon

it'd be nicer if the thing was *integrated*, or if i could replace the original eheim with a reliable and quiet DC pump, it'd be nice,

but thanks for the time jon

I beleve these *can be run submerged, they test them that way, although I woudl silicone some stuff up where the wires go in. maybe e-mail them about it.

Jon

from what I read. They were tested submerged but are not designed for submersion currently.

hazmat said:
I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago...not here yet.

Yeah, I waited 1 and half weeks and gave up b/c I want to get going on my setup. I cancelled and ordered a DD D4 instead.

Back