• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Difference Between M$ Office XP Pro & M$ Office Pro 2003 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
My g/f is getting a job at a real estate company, she will be working from home, they are giving her a laptop of course & some software, Corel software... She dosent work to well with Corel software so I will be picking her either M$ Office XP Pro or M$ Office Pro 2003.

What I would like to know is... Which is better ? She will have XP Pro installed on the laptop if that matters. thanks for the help.

-DDR

I had Office XP then went out and got 2003, and its not much different really, One useless change is that its appearnce changes according your your windows XP theme... neat but useless. Umm, I found the wizards for new documents a little better, but again, not much change. The big change would be the fact that there are a few new programs, Infopath for one, which is really neat for making diagrams and whatnot. Check my attachment for an example whcih I made with Infopath.

I personally would choose it over XP, but they can both really come out the the same results for the average user.

Attachments

• lan_diagram.jpg
    lan_diagram.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 223
corrosion231 said:
People look like 14 year old basement dwelling limp bizket loving wierdos when they type M$.

Tru,e but also when they have the name corrosion231 ;) haha, im just bugging you man. :)

Back