• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

retail PCs with watercooling...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nissmo300

I saw a few watercooled computers on Ebay as well as the new ALX Alianware coming out with water.

My questions is how would they sell the computer to the average user? Will it ship with water (highly doubt it) or will the user have to fill it up?

How hard is to fill a system? No one really explained it here in detail... and how often do you have to refill it? How long can it run without any maintanance?

I think Alianware will have a lot of trouble with its new watercooling computers becuase most people won't know what to do.

it'll be a pre-filled completely Sealed system, not too hard. I mean theres even a crappy W/c kit that comes already filled and sealed in a loop

it'll be a pre-filled completely Sealed system, not too hard. I mean theres even a crappy W/c kit that comes already filled and sealed in a loop

And they'll be fine shipping a PC thousands of dollars with tubes of water prefilled with UPS?

I got some packages with UPS and I'll tell you they'll drop or throw the box at least 3-4 times before it reaches you. :bang head

ya but fig that system i heard is freaken expencive and what i have read it is a cheapo water cooling setup

Back