• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some ideas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EPirate

I have a hole in the side of my case for the rad(in pic) im trying to find something to cover it to look good and provide good airflow anyone got any ideas on what to use?
attachment.php

yea thats what i was thinking, i was also thinking about putting a second 120mm fan on it have it sticking out the side maybe make some sort of scoop hanging out the side

yea sorry my cam is charging, i need a square grill for it. I saw this mesh like stuff someone used on there rig but i lost the link it would be perfect.

A grill would be good (Home Depot), also you can paint it a bright clolor, and then make a cardboard cutout of some neat design (Devil, flame, Skull and Crossbones, biohazard... whatever floats your boat.) and then put it against it, and paint around it with black to match the case.

Back