• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to get rid of antifreeze?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlueMan

It's time to start working on my system again, and that means flushing everything and adding new water. But what do you do with the old water/antifreeze mix? I can't just dump it down the drain, cause i'm on a well/septic tank system. And you can't just put it out it the woods unless you want to kill Bambi's mother. ideas?

Alot of the auto parts stores take it and used oil around here. I take my used oil and the anitfreeze I have from working on cars to the local Orielly's, I know Autozone, PartsAmerica, and Napa take it also.

if you are near a local advance auto they will take it for free and recycle it if not call your local shop im sure they will take it off your hands if you give them a buck or two

Just take it to a proper place to recycle it. Like they were saying auto parts stores do it. You could probably find an auto repair shop that would do it for you also.

Back