• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pmi pc4500 found.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sentential said:
Jeeze you guys are crazy. You still going for 300? I wish I had that issue :rolleyes: on my NF7. I guess Ill try that on A64
yup nuttier than charlie manson on crack :D

i dont think this stuff will do 300mhz without extra voltage and the main issue is its only 256x2 sticks which will oc better than the 2x512 as thats why i think they dont sell that.
its just same sticks as the 4400/4200 if you ask me.

us intel guys love some serous bandwith thats 4 sure!

:cry: In alot of respects I wish I went Pent4. If I did I would have a much more future-proof rig than my AXP is currentally. Oh well its only money

Sentential said:
Jeeze you guys are crazy. You still going for 300? I wish I had that issue :rolleyes: on my NF7. I guess Ill try that on A64

yep, and i regret selling(cheep) my simpletech nitro. (1 stick went 310 !!) but when the ddr600 came out i figured why keep 5 sets of memory???
as for the pmi, yes id love to see a review of this stuff, but apparently no one has tested any(to my knowledge)

Back